Book2Wheel

Idea by: Furqan Rathore og Madalina Pusztai. // Education: Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt.

Book2Wheel Innovationsprisen 2017

Book2wheel is an online website for renting and sharing bikes. A platform, which connects people who wish to share their bikes.

It is designed for B2C and C2C market (business to customer and customer to customer). It allows rental business owners and ordinary citizens to list their bike for free.

The owner of the bike gets a share of 80% whereas remaining 20% of the revenue goes to book2wheel.

Providing problem solution for millions a need can be created. This will be a win-win situation where people will earn money and trade will grow.

Watch a video presentation of the project